Sunday, May 2, 2010

PrayerBits for Sunday

PrayerBits

A bite sized devotional program
produced by the West Side Presbyterian Church

Sunday

Scripture lesson: John 13:31-35 True Disciples



Time to Reflect: A true disciple loves others just as Jesus loved his disciples. Not much room here for pettiness, grudges, hurt feelings, meanness.


Moving through the day: Pray that you may be a true disciple.



 Scripture:


Jesus Predicts Peter's Denial

 31When he was gone, Jesus said, "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. 32If God is glorified in him,[a] God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once.

 33"My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.

 34"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."




No comments: